PRESENTATION DETAILS< BACK TO ALL PRESENTATIONS
2019 Health Care Employment Law Summit
Hall, Render, Killian, Heath & Lyman hosts the Health Care Employment Law Summit to provide timely and practical information on employment topics relevant to hospital and health industry counsel and executives, human resources leaders, risk managers and other forerunners in the health care employment industry.
- The Future of Work: Sex, Drugs and…Glassdoor?
- Wrestling with Weed in the Workplace: Health Care Employers Face Medical and Recreational Marijuana
- Sex Discrimination Reexamined: Sexual Harassment, Gender Identity and Sexual Orientation in the Workplace
- I Need a Leave from Managing Employee Leave
- Batten Down the Health Care Hatches: Weathering the Next Storm of Wage/Hour Class and Collective Actions
- Hot Employee Benefit Issues: What You Need to Know!
- Navigating Employment-Based Immigration Under the Current Administration
- Physician Wellness: Legal Considerations when Dealing with Disabled and Diminishing Physicians
- Drafting (and Getting Out of) Physician Employment Agreements: Creating Flexibility and Leverage for when You Need It Most
- Social Media, Handbook Rules and Other NLRB Updates for Health Care Employers
If you are interested in attending, please email Eric Birdzell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Speaker(s): Bruce Bagdady; Jon Bumgarner; Charlotte Fillenwarth; Scott Geboy; Bobby Hamill; Larry Jensen; Mary Kate Liffrig; Jon Rabin; Todd Richardson (Cadence Consulting, LLC); Bill Roberts; Robin Sheridan; Kevin Stella; Dana Stutzman; Brad Taormina; Rick Van Laan (TextSource Lab)
Organizer: Hall, Render, Killian, Heath & Lyman, P.C.
Venue: Swissôtel Chicago; Chicago, IL