Hall, Render, Killian, Heath & Lyman, P.C., the nation’s largest law firm focused exclusively on matters specific to health care organizations, seeks a friendly, energetic and experienced office manager for our Denver office. The Office Manager shall be responsible for managing the administrative operations of the Denver office, including supervising all non-attorney personnel; managing (as guided by the Directors) the Firm’s local operating and information systems; assisting in the marketing of the Firm’s legal services and client development activities and managing and supervising the facilities of the Firm. The Office Manager will also provide secretarial support for one or more attorneys.
- Helping attorneys and staff members solve problems by finding reliable solutions while working within Firm policies and procedures.
- Ability to communicate with clients, staff and attorneys in a professional manner.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent administrative, writing, grammar and proofreading skills.
- Ability to express creative ideas clearly, persuasively, effectively and accurately.
- High level of discretion and confidentiality with the ability to operate under minimal supervision.
- Prior supervisory experience.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelors of Science in Business Management or other applicable training/experience.
- Prior law firm experience.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of the Firm.
Hall Render was founded on a tradition of excellence, has never wavered from this tradition, and continues to search for ways to raise its own standard.