IT Operations Support Specialist
The Operations Support Specialist provides Help Desk and floor support to firm personnel. This position reports directly to the Manager, IT Operations Support.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Receive incoming support telephone calls and tickets and respond to requests.
- Provide assistance with all firm software applications.
- Help troubleshoot problems with computer hardware, mobile devices and peripherals.
- Offer basic user instruction to users.
- Assist with equipment changes, deployments and refreshes.
- 2+ years experience in a Help Desk and/or desktop support environment.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and resolve hardware/software problems.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills including the ability to respond to telephone calls and email requests for technical support in a diplomatic manner.
- Ability to follow through and document issues and resolutions.
- Strong understanding of Windows 10 and Microsoft Office 365.
- Self-motivated, independent and a team player.
- Willing to provide after hours support one week each month.
- IT experience in law firm environment and Microsoft and other certifications are a plus.
Submit your resume and salary requirements to SUmbaugh@hallrender.com.
Hall Render was founded on a tradition of excellence, has never wavered from this tradition, and continues to search for ways to raise its own standard.