IT Operations Support Specialist – Tier 1
Hall, Render, Killian, Heath & Lyman, P.C. seeks a full-time experienced IT Operations Support Specialist. The candidate is expected to be organized, dependable, and detail-oriented and to maintain a professional appearance and demeanor. The Operations Support Specialist provides Help Desk and floor support to firm personnel. This position reports directly to the Manager, IT Operations Support.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Receive incoming support telephone calls and tickets and respond to requests.
- Provide assistance with all firm software applications.
- Help troubleshoot problems with computer hardware, mobile devices, and peripherals.
- Offer basic user instruction to users.
- Assist with equipment changes, deployments, and refreshes.
- 2+ years experience in a Help Desk and/or desktop support environment.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and resolve hardware/software problems.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills including the ability to respond to telephone calls and email requests for technical support in a diplomatic manner.
- Ability to follow through and document issues and resolutions.
- Strong understanding of Windows 10 and Microsoft Office 365.
- Self-motivated, independent and a team player.
- Willing to provide after-hours support one week a month.
- IT experience in law firm environment and Microsoft and other certifications are a plus.
Submit your resume and salary requirements to SUmbaugh@hallrender.com.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of the Firm.
Hall Render was founded on a tradition of excellence, has never wavered from this tradition, and continues to search for ways to raise its own standard.