The Billing Specialist is responsible for the billing activities for clients. This is a hands-on position that involves working collaboratively with the clients and directly with the attorneys. The Billing Specialist sets-up client billing matters, processes invoices and performs various other activities related to the invoicing process.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide billing assistance to a group of billing attorneys
- Process, revise and follow-up on proformas
- Update special informational summaries for specific clients
- Process and mail invoices to clients, or electronically submit to specific e-billing sites timely
- Receive and respond to client calls
- Responsible for coordination and resolution of billing issues for clients
- Billing projects as assigned by attorneys or manager
- Work on special projects as assigned by manager
- Provide various reports to clients, attorneys and management as needed
- Assist in troubleshooting problems within finance department
- Detailed oriented with a customer service approach and attitude to problem-solve
- Experience in a legal billing department is a plus
- Experience with Elite Enterprise is helpful
- E-billing Hub experience a plus
- Advanced Excel skills and proficient in Word
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Overtime is required during certain periods of the month and is a requirement of this position
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of the department/organization.
To apply, send your resume and salary requirements to Sherri Umbaugh, Director of Human Resources, at SUmbaugh@hallrender.com.
Hall Render was founded on a tradition of excellence, has never wavered from this tradition, and continues to search for ways to raise its own standard.