R. Terry Heath ATTORNEY
Hall, Render, Killian, Heath & Lyman, P.C.
500 N. Meridian Street
Indianapolis, IN 46204-1293
Phone: (317) 977-1410 Fax: (317) 633-4878
Terry Heath has practiced law continuously since 1979 as a health care attorney. He renders advice and counsel to some of the nation's largest health systems, many general and specialty hospitals, individual medical practices and health care joint ventures (and other collaborative efforts) between hospitals and physicians. He regularly provides advice and counsel regarding business, tax, regulatory and governance issues to his clients.
Mr. Heath is a past managing partner of Hall, Render, Killian, Heath & Lyman and the current head of its Health Transactions Section, and he serves on the firm's management and compensation committees. His law firm has over 200 attorneys, almost all of which concentrate their efforts in the representation of health care-related clients. He regularly speaks to national audiences on matters concerning his practice, is the recipient of several awards for excellence in the practice of law and has served on the national Board of Directors of a large nonprofit health system.
Purdue University, B.S. - 1975
Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, J.D. - 1978; Georgetown University Law Center, LL.M. - 1979
ADMITTED TO BAR
- Indiana - 1978
- Illinois - 2007
- U.S. District Court, Northern & Southern Districts of IN - 1978
- Indiana Tax Court - 1979
- U.S. Tax Court - 1982
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Past Adjunct Professor, Butler University
- Listed as a “Leading Lawyer” in the “Top Healthcare Transaction Lawyers of 2014″ and “Top Healthcare Transaction Lawyers of 2015″ published by the Ambulatory M&A Advisor
- Selected by Nightingale Publications as one of the top 10 physician’s attorneys in the United States
- Best Lawyers in America
- Listed in Indiana Super Lawyers