Kiersten A. Kamman
Attorney | Indianapolis
Phone: (317) 977-1481 | Fax: (317) 633-4878
Kiersten Kamman's practice focuses on counseling clients on issues surrounding their use of health information technology. She assists health systems, hospitals, physician groups and other organizations in acquiring a variety of technology products and services, including software licenses and subscriptions for telecommunication systems and a range of consulting and professional services.
Prior to joining Hall Render, Kiersten advised clients on a variety of litigation, regulatory and corporate matters. A significant portion of her practice involved the defense of pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers in multi-district litigation.
Kiersten earned her J.D. from Indiana University Maurer School of Law. She has a M.A. in Telecommunications from Indiana University’s Department of Telecommunications. During her pursuit of her joint degree, Kiersten taught as an Associate Instructor for the Department of Telecommunications and served as Senior Articles Editor for the Federal Communications Law Journal. She also had the opportunity to clerk for the Federal Communications Commission’s Media Bureau in the Policy Division.
DePauw University, B.A. - 2007; Indiana University, M.A. - 2011
Indiana University Maurer School of Law, J.D. - 2011
ADMITTED TO BAR
- Indiana - 2011
- U.S. District Court, Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana - 2011
- Indiana Bar Association
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Indianapolis Zoo Associate Counsel
- Indianapolis Zoo’s Elegant Vintages International Wine Auction Steering Committee
- IU Health Foundation’s Rev Steering Committee
- Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra’s Haunted Hilbert Steering Committee