Katherine M. Schwartz ATTORNEY
Hall, Render, Killian, Heath & Lyman, P.C.
500 N. Meridian Street
Indianapolis, IN 46204-1293
Phone: (317) 977-1432 Fax: (317) 633-4878
Publications[02/12/19] SEE MORE
Katherine Schwartz assists clients with a broad range of health law matters. Her practice includes hospital/physician contracting, hospital and health system relationships, regulatory and compliance issues and hospital/physician alignment. Katherine serves a variety of health care providers including hospitals, physician practices and health systems.
Katherine graduated magna cum laude from the Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law. Prior to joining Hall Render, Katherine worked in private practice concentrating in assisted reproductive technology law. She has experience working with hospitals, physician practices and patients on contracting and policy matters. Katherine has given multiple presentations to ranges of audiences and is fluent in four languages: Russian, Spanish, French and English.
DePauw University, B.A., cum laude - 2013
Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, with Certificate in International and Comparative Law - 2016
ADMITTED TO BAR
- Indiana - 2016
- U.S. District Court, Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana - 2016
- American Health Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- Private Practice – 2016-2018
- Executive Managing Editor of the Indiana International and Comparative Law Review
- Order of the Barristers, Robert H. Staton Moot Court Competition
- Co-Recipient of 2015/2016 Outstanding Legal Clinic Student of the Year Award
- Neighborhood Christian Legal Clinic - Volunteer
- Jewish Family Services - Volunteer