Joseph N. Wolfe Attorney
Hall, Render, Killian, Heath & Lyman, P.C.
111 E. Kilbourn Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53202
Phone: (414) 721-0482 Fax: (414) 721-0491
Presentations[02/19/2019] SEE MORE
- Children’s Hospitals
- Fraud and Abuse (Anti-Kickback and Stark Law) Counsel
- Governance Consulting
- Hospital & Health System Counsel
- Hospital & Physician Transactions
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Physician Contracting and Alignment
- Provider Financial Arrangements
- Medical Group Strategy
- Population Health Management
Joe Wolfe represents health care organizations nationwide on a broad range of compliance, operational and strategic matters. His particular area of expertise is supporting health systems, hospitals and medical groups on physician compensation issues, such as compensation plan design, quality-based incentive development, compensation program assessments, fair market value documentation and Stark Law compliance. He regularly assists clients on complex compensation issues related to internal and external compliance investigations and self-disclosures. Joe serves as an advisor to boards, compensation committees and other health care governing bodies and regularly provides education and training on physician compensation and compliance matters. Joe currently serves as the chair of the Fair Market Value Affinity Group of the American Health Lawyers Association. He is a frequent speaker and author on Stark Law compliance, physician compensation matters and health care valuation issues for AHLA, HCCA, AMGA and numerous other industry trade associations. Before attending law school at the University of Wisconsin, Joe served as a combat engineer in the United States Army.
University of Wisconsin, Madison, B.A.
University of Wisconsin Law School, J.D.
ADMITTED TO BAR
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Wisconsin
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- American Health Lawyers Association, Chair of the Fair Market Value Affinity Group
- American College of Healthcare Executives
- Wisconsin Medical Group Management Association
- American Medical Group Association