Jake B. Kolisek
Attorney | Indianapolis
Phone: (317) 977-1428 | Fax: (317) 633-4878
Based in Hall Render’s Indianapolis office, Jake Kolisek concentrates his practice on labor and employment matters. In the rapidly changing area of labor and employment law, Jake remains abreast of updates and assists his clients in staying informed and compliant with the complex federal, state and local rules and regulations that govern the highly regulated health care industry.
Advising a wide range of health care clients, including behavioral health entities, hospitals, health systems and health care start-ups, as well a number of non-health care clients, Jake provides counsel on a range of litigation, transactional and consulting matters. He assists his clients through contract drafting and consults with his clients as they navigate labor and employment and transactional endeavors.
Jake is highly involved in the Indianapolis community, serving on his college alumni board, the Indianapolis Association of Wabash Men, and as a board member of the Sapphire Theatre Company. Within the legal community, he serves on the Golf Outing Committee for the Indianapolis Bar Foundation and is a member of the Indianapolis Bar Association Sports and Entertainment Law Society. Jake is also an active member of The Penrod Society. In his free time, Jake enjoys traveling, playing golf and watching sports, in particular the Colts, Pacers, St. Louis Cardinals and Blues.
Wabash College, B.A. - 2011
Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, J.D., Health Law Certificate - 2015
ADMITTED TO BAR
- Indiana - 2016
- U.S. District Court, Northern & Southern Districts of Indiana - 2016
- American Health Law Association
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Indianapolis Bar Association – Sports and Entertainment Law Society – At Large Member
- Indianapolis Bar Foundation – Golf Outing Committee – Member
- The Sagamore American Inn of Court – Associate
- Indianapolis Association of Wabash Men – Board Member
- The Sapphire Theatre Company – Board Member
- The Penrod Society – Member