Jake B. Kolisek Attorney
Hall, Render, Killian, Heath & Lyman, P.C.
500 N. Meridian Street
Indianapolis, IN 46204-1293
Phone: (317) 977-1428 Fax: (317) 633-4878
Jake Kolisek focuses his practice in the areas of labor and employment consulting and litigation. He counsels clients on employment-related issues, such as discipline and discharge matters, worker classification issues, wage and hour disputes, ADA and FMLA discrimination, workplace harassment complaints, covenants not to compete and policy and handbook reviews.
Jake received his law degree from Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, where he achieved a Health Law Certificate and served as the Executive Production Editor for the Indiana Health Law Review. He also participated in the school's China study abroad program and was a Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot competitor in Vienna, Austria.
Wabash College, B.A. - 2011
Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, J.D., Health Law Certificate - 2015
ADMITTED TO BAR
- Indiana - 2016
- U.S. District Court, Northern & Southern Districts of Indiana - 2016
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Indianapolis Bar Association – Sports and Entertainment Law Society – At Large Member
- Indianapolis Bar Foundation – Golf Outing Committee – Member
- The Sagamore American Inn of Court – Associate
- Indianapolis Association of Wabash Men – Board Member
- The Sapphire Theatre Company – Board Member
- The Penrod Society – Member