Heather D. Mogden
Attorney | Milwaukee
Phone: (414) 721-0457 | Fax: (414) 721-0491
As an associate with the firm's litigation practice group, Heather Mogden represents health care providers in state and federal courts on a wide variety of issues. She also represents clients in administrative proceedings concerning employment disputes, licensure, tax exemption and other business matters with various state agencies. Heather earned her law degree in 2012 from Marquette University Law School, where she graduated cum laude and earned a Certificate in Litigation. While in law school, Heather was the Editor-in-Chief of the Marquette Elder’s Advisor Law Review; a student coordinator of the Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin Guardianship Clinic; and an extern to the Honorable Charles N. Clevert, Jr., former Chief Judge of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin.
Prior to joining Hall Render, Heather served as a law clerk at a plaintiffs' personal injury firm and as an associate with an insurance defense firm.
University of Wisconsin - Madison, B.B.A. - 2007
Marquette University Law School, J.D. - 2012
ADMITTED TO BAR
- Wisconsin - 2012
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin - 2012
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Wisconsin - 2015
- U.S. District Court, District of Columbia - 2019
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Wisconsin Defense Counsel
- Wisconsin Bar Association, Health, Labor & Employment, and Litigation Sections