Drew B. Howk
Attorney | Indianapolis
Phone: (317) 429-3607 | Fax: (317) 633-4878
Drew Howk is a shareholder in Hall Render’s Indianapolis office. Drew focuses his practice on complex health care litigation, guiding clients through litigation from pre-suit demands to briefing and arguing appeals. His practice includes defending clients, including health care systems, long-term care and assisted living facilities and health care practices, against claims of fraud by whistleblowers or the government. Additionally, Drew’s experience includes efficiently managing large eDiscovery projects including negotiating appropriate limitations on discovery, working with clients to manage the collection process, crafting appropriate review processes and arguing motions to limit scope of discovery or properly protect confidential data.
Drew is actively involved in the legal community, taking on roles within the Indiana Bar Foundation and the Indiana State Bar Association, where he graduated from the Leadership Development Academy in 2017.
He is dedicated to serving the Indianapolis community, volunteering as a mock trial coach for Arsenal Tech High School, and holds out the unwavering hope that one day he will see the St. Louis Blues raise Lord Stanley’s Cup.
Wabash College, B.A., cum laude - 2008
Saint Louis University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, Certificate in Health Law - 2012
ADMITTED TO BAR
- Indiana - 2012
- U.S. Court of Appeals, District of Columbia – 2017
- U.S. District Court, Northern & Southern Districts of Indiana - 2012
- U.S. District Court, District of New Mexico – 2016
- U.S. District Court, District of Columbia – 2017
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Indiana State Bar Association - Leadership Development Academy Class 6
- The Sedona Conference
- Indiana Bar Foundation - Mock Trial Advisory Committee
- American Bar Association – Young Lawyers Division, Health Law Committee Vice-Chair Elect (2017-2018)
- Alpha Sigma Nu
- Woolsack Honor Society
- Editor-in-Chief, Saint Louis University Journal of Health Law & Policy, 2011-2012