David A. French Attorney
Hall, Render, Killian, Heath & Lyman, P.C.
201 W. Big Beaver Road, Suite 1200
Troy, MI 48084
Phone: (248) 457-7813 Fax: (248) 740-7501
Publications[06/17/16] SEE MORE
Presentations[12/11/2014] SEE MORE
David French has focused his practice on general commercial litigation, health law litigation and health law related matters for over thirty years. He has handled cases across the country in both federal and state courts. He has successfully represented clients in trial courts, arbitration, and in numerous appellate cases. Mr. French also appeared, presented oral argument and prevailed in a case before the United States Supreme Court. Throughout the course of his career, he has had success in handling qui tam and federal false claims litigation, medical staff hearings and litigation, reimbursement disputes with third party payers, and federal and state investigations along with other administrative regulatory matters.
Mr. French has been referenced as one of the top litigators in the State of Michigan by the Detroit Legal News, Oakland County Legal News and Washtenaw County Legal News. He is a member of the State Bar of Michigan, the Washtenaw County Bar Association and the American Health Lawyers Association. Mr. French has written numerous articles and has lectured at several programs that focus on the health care industry.
University of Michigan, B.A., with high distinction - 1977
Wayne State University Law School, J.D. - 1980
ADMITTED TO BAR
- Michigan - 1980
- United States Supreme Court
- United States Court of Appeals, Fifth and Sixth Circuits
- United States District Court, Eastern and Western Districts of Michigan
- State Bar of Michigan
- Washtenaw County Bar Association
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Oakland County Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association, Eastern District of Michigan Chapter
- Private Practice – 1980-2010
- The Rutherford Institute – 1987-1989
- Referenced as one of the top litigators in the State of Michigan by the Detroit Legal News, Oakland County Legal News and Washtenaw County Legal News