Brian D. Jent Attorney
Hall, Render, Killian, Heath & Lyman, P.C.
500 N. Meridian Street
Indianapolis, IN 46204-1293
Phone: (317) 977-1402 Fax: (317) 633-4878
CMS’ Implementation of New Inpatient Engagement Guidance To Date and Evaluating and Managing Risks Moving ForwardPHA Regulatory Update Webinar Series [07/11/2018] SEE MORE
Brian Jent focuses on regulatory and compliance issues affecting all health care providers with an emphasis on post-acute care services, including long-term care, home health and hospice care. His practice includes assisting clients with licensure, certification, compliance and reimbursement issues at the local, state and federal levels. Brian also assists clients with Medicare and Medicaid enrollment and participation requirements and serves as a liaison between the clients and the regulatory agencies. Prior to joining Hall Render, Brian worked as a Registered Respiratory Therapist and Registered Pulmonary Function Technologist at IU Health – Indiana University Hospital in Indianapolis.
Indiana University, B.S. - 1996
Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, J.D. - 2005
ADMITTED TO BAR
- Indiana - 2006
- U.S. District Court - Northern & Southern Districts of Indiana - 2006
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- Indiana Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Health Care Compliance Association
- American College of Healthcare Executives
- Registered Respiratory Therapist, 1996-2006
- Registered Pulmonary Function Technologist, 2002-2006
- IU Health – Indiana University Hospital
- Lincare, Inc.