Alyssa C. James Attorney
Hall, Render, Killian, Heath & Lyman, P.C.
500 N. Meridian Street
Indianapolis, IN 46204-1293
Phone: (317) 429-3640 Fax: (317) 633-4878
Publications[03/27/19] SEE MORE
Presentations[09/19/2017] SEE MORE
Alyssa James works with clients in numerous aspects of health care law. Her work involves counsel regarding hospital/physician contracting matters, hospital and health system relationships, regulatory and compliance issues, organization governance and hospital/physician alignment. She regularly counsels clients on a national basis regarding fraud and abuse matters, including analyses related to federal Stark, Anti-Kickback and Civil Monetary Penalties laws.
Alyssa has made several presentations in the area of fraud and abuse, including for the Healthcare Financial Management Association, World Congress and Indianapolis Bar Association. She received her law degree and Graduate Certificate in Health Law from Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law.
Butler University, B.A. - 2009
Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, J.D., Certificate in Health Law - 2013
ADMITTED TO BAR
- Indiana - 2013
- U.S. District Court, Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana - 2013
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Healthcare Financial Management Association
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Executive Women in Healthcare
- Physician Hospitals of America - Professional Member