Saturday, April 4 Recap
Note – We believe this is the most up-to-date information available at this time, but it is subject to change as circumstances warrant. Also, all finalized resources can be found on the COVID-19 Resource Center page of Hall Render’s website.
- The House and Senate remain in recess until April 20.
From the Administration
- The White House issued a Memorandum on allocating certain scarce or threatened health and medical resources to domestic use.
From the FDA
- The FDA updated a letter to the medical device industry on COVID-19.
- The FDA issued recommendations to medical device manufacturers to reduce the risk of exposure to SARS-CoV-2 among manufacturing personnel.
- The FDA issued guidance in its enforcement policy for clinical electronic thermometers.
For more information, please contact:
- John Williams III at (202) 370-9585 or email@example.com;
- Andrew Coats at (202) 370-9587 or firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Abby Kaericher at (202) 780-2989 or email@example.com; or
- Your regular Hall Render attorney.
Hall Render’s attorneys and professionals continue to maintain the most up-to-date information and resources at our COVID-19 Resource page, through our 24/7 COVID‑19 Hotline at (317) 429-3900 or by contacting your regular Hall Render attorney.
Hall Render blog posts and articles are intended for informational purposes only. For ethical reasons, Hall Render attorneys cannot—outside of an attorney-client relationship—answer specific questions that would be legal advice.