Join Hall Render at Seattle University’s Health Law Certificate program on August 9-11 as we discuss “The Shifting Landscape of Health Law: What You Need to Know for Your Client and Yourself.”
The three-day program, co-chaired by Hall Render attorneys Barbra Nault and Sevilla Rhoads, will focus on the shifting landscape of health law. The schedule for the event includes the following topics and sessions.
- Health law fundamentals for practitioners to learn the basics of health law and provide information for broadening their practice
- An in-depth look at changes being made by the new Congress and administration to the Affordable Care Act along with other advanced health care topics
- Topics include:
- Financing and Supply Chain Issues
- Rural & Underserved Populations
- State and Federal Legislative Updates
- Employment Law in the Health Care Setting
- Legal Issues in Health Information Technology
- Hot Legal Topics in Post-Acute Care
Register online here.