Legal Administrative Assistant – Denver
Legal Administrative Assistant
Hall, Render, Killian, Heath & Lyman, P.C., the nation’s largest law firm focused exclusively on matters specific to health care organizations, seeks a friendly, energetic and experienced legal administrative assistant for our Denver office. This position will support multiple attorneys in a wide variety of administrative and executive responsibilities.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Assisting attorneys with projects and client related matters.
- Creating and maintain client files.
- Drafting, proofreading and editing a variety of documents for correct spelling, grammar, punctuation, format and content in prepared materials.
- Assisting with timekeeping, transcription, processing payment requests and coordinating billing processes.
- Efficiently and thoroughly understand how to use all necessary Firm software.
- Greet visitors and answer main phone line.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and an aptitude for quickly learning various other programs.
- Ability to communicate with clients in a professional manner.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent administrative, writing, grammar and proofreading skills.
- Ability to express creative ideas clearly, persuasively, effectively and accurately.
- High level of discretion and confidentiality with the ability to operate under minimal supervision.
Education and Qualifications
- High school diploma from an accredited institution.
- Prior litigation experience preferred.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of the Firm.
To apply, send your resume to Sherri Umbaugh, Director of Human Resources, at email@example.com.
Hall Render was founded on a tradition of excellence, has never wavered from this tradition, and continues to search for ways to raise its own standard.