Health Law Paralegal
Hall Render, the nation’s largest law firm focused exclusively on matters specific to health care organizations, is seeking a paralegal committed to teamwork, integrity and excellence to join our firm. This position will support all attorneys in the office with a primary focus on our Compliance related matters.
- Provide analytical support for government investigations, self-disclosures, audits and compliance reviews
- Research Medicaid/Medicare guidelines
- Research federal, state and local laws and regulations
- Draft legal documents
- Review medical records and contracts
- Paralegal Certificate
- A minimum of two years of experience as a paralegal in a law firm or legal department
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with intermediate to advance Excel skills
- Excellent administrative, writing, grammar, time management and proofreading skills
- High level of discretion and confidentiality with the ability to operate under minimal supervision
- Medical record interpretation
- Prior litigation experience including e-discovery
- Knowledge of SharePoint
Competitive salary and benefits package
Click here to apply for this position.
Hall Render was founded on a tradition of excellence, has never wavered from this tradition, and continues to search for ways to raise its own standard.