T. James Junger Attorney
Hall, Render, Killian, Heath & Lyman, P.C.
111 E. Kilbourn Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53202
Phone: (414) 721-0922 Fax: (414) 721-0491
James Junger focuses his practice on compliance, reimbursement and contracting issues. Within the world of compliance, James works directly with compliance officers, executives and governing boards to help analyze and adapt their compliance programs to strike the appropriate balance between risk and business reality. He has advised clients on how to build resilient governance structures that help ensure that compliance is a key concern at all levels of the organization.
James also advocates on behalf of clients in Medicare cost report and provider enrollment appeals, helping ensure that providers receive all the reimbursement that they have earned. He has also worked in-house as an extension of a health system’s legal team, where he helped to draft and negotiate contracts dealing with issues across the full spectrum of business operations and to develop systems to streamline the contracting process.
University of Wisconsin - Madison, B.A., with honors - 2011
University of Wisconsin, J.D., magna cum laude, Order of the Coif - 2014
ADMITTED TO BAR
- Wisconsin - 2015
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin - 2017
- U.S. District Court, District of Columbia - 2017
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Milwaukee Bar Association
- Law Clerk, University of Wisconsin – 2012-2014
- Project Assistant, Legal Assistance to Insitutionalized Persons Project – 2013
- Law Clerk, Hall Render – 2014
- Eagle Scout