Robert A. Hicks Attorney
Hall, Render, Killian, Heath & Lyman, P.C.
500 N. Meridian Street
Indianapolis, IN 46204-1293
Phone: (317) 977-1433 Fax: (317) 633-4878
Robert Hicks chairs the firm’s real property practice group and has extensive experience in a broad range of real property matters with a particular emphasis on real estate development transactions and transactions involving post-acute and long-term care providers. Related areas of practice include ground lease transactions, acquisitions, sales, leases, commercial condominium developments, tax-deferred exchanges, zoning, entity formation, property tax exemptions, eminent domain and environmental law.
Preparatory Education: Hanover College, B.A., magna cum laude, - 1985
Legal Education: Indiana University School of Law, Bloomington, J.D. - 1988
ADMITTED TO BAR
- Indiana - 1988
- U.S. District Court, Northern & Southern Districts of Indiana - 1988
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- Indiana Bar Association
- American Health Lawyers Association
- The National Law Journal‘s Top Rated Lawyers in Health Care – 2013
- Martindale-Hubbell’s AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rating™