Laetitia L. Cheltenham Attorney
Hall, Render, Killian, Heath & Lyman, LLP
3015 Carrington Mill Boulevard, Suite 450
Morrisville, NC 27560
Publications[01/30/18] SEE MORE
Laetitia Cheltenham is a licensed and nationally certified health care provider and health law attorney. She focuses her practice on advising hospitals, health systems, clinical laboratories and other health care providers on a broad range of strategic and operational issues, including managed care contracting; reimbursement; licensure and certification matters; clinical services and patient care issues; scope of practice; federal False Claims Act lawsuits and investigations; and regulatory and compliance matters.
Prior to law school, Laetitia worked as a therapist, consultant and educator in both private and governmental health care settings. Her decade of experience as a provider inside health care organizations, such as medical centers, long-term care facilities and mental health agencies, informs her pragmatic and clinical perspectives on current health law issues.
University of North Carolina School of Law, J.D. - 2013
ADMITTED TO BAR
- North Carolina - 2013
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina - 2018
- North Carolina Bar Association
- North Carolina Society of Health Care Attorneys - Alerts Committee
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.
- North Carolina Banking Institute Journal, Volume 17 – Managing Editor
- Gressman-Pollitt Award for Outstanding Oral Advocacy, University of North Carolina School of Law – 2011
- Received Letter of Commendation from the Secretary of the United States Department of Veteran Affairs for Service & Leadership
- North Carolina Board of Recreational Therapy Licensure - Board of Directors