James R. Willey Attorney
Hall, Render, Killian, Heath & Lyman, P.C.
500 N. Meridian Street
Indianapolis, IN 46204-1293
Phone: (317) 977-1409 Fax: (317) 633-4878
Mr. Willey concentrates his practice in the areas of tax and tax exemption, health law, business transactions and services and corporate counsel services. Mr. Willey regularly advises a variety of health care providers, including hospitals, health systems, individual physicians and physicians organizations and other health care providers on business and transaction matters, including hospital/physician joint ventures and affiliations, acquisition of medical practices, corporate governance and compliance, obtaining and maintaining tax exemption and general hospital/physician contracting matters, including recruitment and employment arrangements.
Hanover College, B.A., cum laude - 1987
Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, J.D. - 1995
ADMITTED TO BAR
- Indiana - 1995
- U.S. District Court, Northern & Southern Districts of Indiana - 1995
- Indiana State and U.S. Tax Courts - 1995
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Healthcare Financial Management Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Business Development Officer, Merchants National Bank – 1987-1992