Eric J. Crowder Attorney
Hall, Render, Killian, Heath & Lyman, P.C.
706 Giddings Avenue
Annapolis, MD 21401
Press Releases[10/31/16 ] SEE MORE
Eric Crowder’s practice focuses on health care matters, including advising hospitals and other providers on compliance with federal and state law such as the physician self-referral (Stark) law, the Anti-Kickback Statute, CMS’s Conditions of Participation, HIPAA and reporting requirements. He also advises clients on Joint Commission standards and standards of other accreditation organizations.
Eric works with hospitals conducting peer review and related hearings involving hospital-physician relationships. He also represents the interests of the firm’s Maryland client hospitals by initiating guardianship proceedings in Maryland Circuit Court.
Eric assists in federal and state litigation matters involving the firm’s client hospitals and other providers.
Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, B.A. - 2006
Saint Louis University School of Law, J.D. - 2014
ADMITTED TO BAR
- Maryland - 2015
- District of Columbia - 2016
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Private Practice – 2015-Present
- Summer Associate – 2013
- Student Law Clerk, Judge Michael J. Reagan, United States District Court for the Southern District of Illinois
- Intern, Federal Trade Commission, Bureau of Competition, Health Care Division
- Legal Assistant, Department of Health and Human Services, Office of Inspector General – 2009-2011
- Peace Corps Volunteer, Bulgaria – 2007-2009