Clifford A. Beyler Attorney
Hall, Render, Killian, Heath & Lyman, P.C.
500 N. Meridian Street
Indianapolis, IN 46204-1293
Phone: (317) 977-1441 Fax: (317) 633-4878
Clifford A. Beyler is a partner in the law firm of Hall, Render, Killian, Heath & Lyman, P.C. Mr. Beyler is in the Regulatory and Compliance section of the firm, which also serves as General Counsel to the Indiana Hospital Association.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Beyler was employed with the Indiana State Department of Health for over 10 years and served as Director of Medical Care Administration from 1981-1984. He advises clients on a wide range of health care matters, including hospital and physician groups in the areas of Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement issues and compliance strategies for hospitals and other health care providers. As a member of the firm's health law group, Mr. Beyler focuses on Medicare and Accreditation regulatory and compliance matters as they affect hospitals and other health care entities. He is particularly proficient in special regulatory problems of EMTALA, risk management and quality assurance issues, licensure and Medicare/Medicaid certification, CLIA and other health care delivery systems.
Mr. Beyler received his B.A. in chemistry from Indiana University - Indianapolis in 1974 and his J.D. from Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law in 1983. He is a member of the American Health Lawyers Association. Mr. Beyler is also licensed to practice law in Indiana and Michigan and is admitted to practice law in the U.S. District Court, Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana.
Indiana University, B.A. - 1974
Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, J.D. - 1983
ADMITTED TO BAR
- Indiana - 1984
- Michigan - 2004
- U.S. District Court, Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana - 1984
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- State Bar Association of Michigan
- American Health Lawyers Association
- St. Vincent Women's Ethics Committee
- St. Vincent New Hope Ethics Committee
- Louisville Health Enterprises Network - Heath Care Fellow
- Indiana State Department of Health, Medical Laboratory Coordinator – 1974-1981
- Administrative Hearing Officer – 1984-1985
- Government Relations – 1993-1998