Ammon R. Fillmore, MHA Attorney
Hall, Render, Killian, Heath & Lyman, P.C.
500 N. Meridian Street
Indianapolis, IN 46204-1293
Phone: (317) 977-1492 Fax: (317) 633-4878
Ammon Fillmore’s practice focuses on advising hospitals, health systems and physician organizations of all sizes on health law-related matters, including technology, privacy and security, information systems and regulatory compliance, as well as emerging and growing areas of information technology such as mobile applications, data ownership and meaningful use and merit-based incentive payment system compliance. On a daily basis, his practice includes negotiating and memorializing health care operations transactions, including software license agreements, cloud-based hosting arrangements, technology infrastructure purchases, data use and identifying fraud and abuse and compliance liabilities.
Brigham Young University, B.S. - 2005, University of Iowa College of Public Health, M.H.A. - 2010
University of Iowa College of Law, J.D. - 2010
ADMITTED TO BAR
- Indiana - 2010
- U.S. District Court, Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana - 2010
- Indianapolis Bar Association, Health Care and Life Sciences Section – At-Large Member
- Indiana State Bar Association
- American Health Lawyers Association
- American College of Healthcare Executives