Join Hall Render attorneys for the IHA Legal Forum on December 5. The Legal Forum is designed specifically for hospital attorneys and executives, as well as those interested in legal topics relating to health care, and offers insight into a wide range of health care legal issues. The program will include presentations on the following topics.
- Health Care Security Issues: Workplace Safety & Cybersecurity
- Regulatory and Policy Responses to the Opioid Crisis
- Hire American? Immigration and Health Care in the Trump Era
- Update on Stark, Anti-Kickback and False Claims Act Prohibitions
- Mergers and Acquisitions in the Trump Era
- Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) Update
Attendees can earn up to 6.0 continuing legal education credits for attending.
The event will take place from 9 AM to 4 PM at Montage in Indianapolis. For more information on the Legal Forum, click here.
Registration is open until November 28 and is accompanied by a $325 registration fee. Click here to register.